If you wish to change your password:
- Login to the NZCER Marking site http://www.nzcermarking.org.nz/login.php5.
- Go to the ‘Site Management’ page.
- Select ‘Administrator’ option if logged in using administrator account or ‘My Account’ if logged in as teacher.
- Choose the ‘Password’ tab.
- Type in your old password and then type in your new password, ensuring your new password is at least 8 characters long including one capital letter and one number. Avoid white spaces and special characters (e.g. /, \, $ etc), and note that password is case sensitive e.g. ‘e’ is different from ‘E’.
- To confirm your password, type in your new password again.
- Click on ‘Change’.