Schools are increasingly needing to show shift for specific groups to know if their initiatives are working. The tagging feature can bring students together from different classrooms, year levels, gender, and ethnicities. Tagging gives schools the way to investigate the value of their programmes and initiatives.
If you complete an SMS upload, students will automatically be tagged with their class name, but you are able to add and remove extra tags as follows...
Adding a tag to a student
- Head over to the 'Site Management' part of your NZCER Marking site
- Click on 'Student Record Management'
- Search for or select the student/s that you wish to add a tag to
- On the right hand side of your screen, click the green button 'Show Tag Box'
- In the white space, type in the tag that you wish the student/s to have e.g. 'AliM group' (tags that have been used will pop up automatically as soon as you begin to type)
- Click on 'Tag Selected Students' and the student/s will be given the chosen tag
Removing a tag from a student
- Follow Steps 1-4 above
- In the white space, type in the tag that you wish to remove from the student/s
- Click on 'Untag Selected' and the chosen tag will be removed from the student/s