Welcome to NZCER Assist.
Some exciting features of our user-friendly platform include:
- NZCER Assist is designed for both online testing and entering data for paper-based testing.
- Our subscriptions are annual, this means flexibility in using the subjects to test students throughout the year.
- Doing an SMS upload each term before testing will automatically create assessments, classes, tokens for both online testing and paper-based testing.
- Teachers can have their own individual accounts, be assigned to their classes, administer tests and view reports.
- Once the testing is complete students data can be downloaded into a CSV file.
What is new for existing schools?
If you wish to remove a staff that has left your school, you can archive their account
. This will mean they can no longer access the school's NZCER Assist account.
To set up your site for Term 3 testing, please follow the steps below: (Click on the links below for more information)
Subscription costs for the calendar year can be found here
Small schools with less than 50 students may be eligible for a small school discount, details here
Step 4: Each term admins have to do an SMS Upload into our Assist site to create assessments, classes, tokens and data entry sheets for that term.
More actions (If applicable)
Step 5: Assign 2022 classes to teachers
(Please note: If admins have previously assigned classes to teachers they can skip this step).
Admins can share a quick guide of NZCER Assist to their teachers by sharing the link here
For more step-by-step process information on completing tasks in NZCER Assist please click here
Feel free to get in touch with our Assessment Services team on 04 802 1630 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org