1. Can I use my NZCER Marking Site Credentials to log into NZCER Assist?
No. Users will have to register themselves into the NZCER Assist system. The login details from the NZCER Marking Site cannot be used to log in into the NZCER Assist system. However you can use your existing NZCER Marking credentials to access historical data and reports in NZCER Marking.
2. I have registered my details into NZCER Assist, but cannot log in, what should I do?
If you have registered with Assist but cannot log in, check your email that you used to register for an activation link, The link will confirm and activate your account. To resend the link, follow the steps:
- Step 1: Log into www.nzcerassist.org.nz using your credentials.
- Step 2: You will receive a message that says incorrect username or password.
- Step 3: Click on the resend activation link button.
- Step 4: Click on the link to confirm your account activation.
3 What is the Organisation on-boarding link for?
The on-boarding link (on the Organisation Users screen) is unique to your organisation and can be simply shared with the rest of your team by an admin. If a user does not have an assist account, this link will prompt them to create one and will automatically grant a teacher role by default. For an admin role: admins will have to edit a user's profile and assign them the admin role. Using this link means you do not have to create teacher or administrator users manually.
4. How do I reset my password?
To reset your password, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Log into www.nzcerassist.org.nz
- Step 2: Click on Forgot Password. You will receive a message saying that a password reset link has been sent your registered email address.
- Step 3: Go into your email, check your inbox or spam folder for the reset link.
- Step 4: Reset your password.
- Step 5: Log in again with your new password.
5. Why do I need to know my school's MoE number?
Users will need to know their school's MoE number to request access for the school they are joining/creating. Once you've requested to join, please check with your organisation's administrator or one of our Professional Services team members to grant you access and assign user roles. Please note that we highly recommend that schools create their users (teachers and extra admin users) via the on-boarding link. See FAQ #3 for more information.
6. How do I know if my organisation is registered in NZCER Assist?
If you are unsure whether your organisation is registered or not within the NZCER Assist system, contact the Professional Services team at email@example.com
7. Why am I getting an error message?
An error message during the login process normally would mean either of the below situations:
- You are trying to log in using credentials from the (old) Marking Site.
- Your account activation is not complete.
- You are inputting wrong username or password details within the Assist system.