NZCER Assist is our new online platform that replaces the NZCER Marking site.
The NZCER Marking site will continue to be available so schools can access historic data and reporting. The site has been set to 'read only', which means no new assessments or surveys can be created and sat on the Marking site.
All assessment and survey activity for 2021 onward will happen on NZCER Assist. During 2021 we will be working with schools to import historic data into NZCER Assist.
- How can I login to NZCER Marking?
You can use your existing username and password to login to NZCER Marking. Once logged in you will be able to access reporting and data for your school.
- Can we subscribe for any products on NZCER Marking?
- Can I use my NZCER Marking credentials to login to NZCER Assist?
No. Our two platforms operate independent of one another. You will need to register and create an account to login to NZCER Assist and access your school/organisation.
- What has happened to data for our school on the NZCER Marking Site?
Any and all data generated in NZCER Marking site remains safe and secure. We have set the site to 'read-only' status. This means you can only access historic reports and data for your school. This includes access to our full range of data downloads/extracts.
- How can I view my reports in the (old) Marking Site?
The steps to view your reports are as follows:
- Step 1: Log into www.nzcermarking.org.nz
- Step 2 : Enter your login details.
- Step 3: Click on View Reports
- Step 4: Access your reports.