Teachers can be connected to schools in NZCER Assist in two ways.
1. Using the on-boarding link (orange coloured highlighted link in organisation users)
Step 1: Click on organisation users, admin shares the on-boarding link with teachers through an email.
Step 2: Teachers click on the link
Step 3: Teachers get redirected to the registration form to fill out details
Step 4: An activation link will be sent to the registered email address, which teachers have to click to activate the account.
Step 5: Teachers log-in using their username and password
2. Teachers create their own NZCER Assist account, then request to join the school.
- Enter www.nzcerassist.org.nz on your browser
- Click on Sign Up Now
- Fill out the form by entering your details to register.
- Check your inbox or spam folder for an activation link
Create/Join an Organisation
- Enter your MoE number
- Select Join
- Blank Screen will come
- This will send an email to the Admin/s at the school
- The Admin will need to be logged into NZCER Assist to confirm a join request
Things to remember when registering:
- Usernames cannot be email addresses
- Usernames are case sensitive