Admins will have to get the teachers on-board within Assist in one of the two ways.
Creating accounts manually for teachers
Step 1: Click on organisation users
Step 2: Click on create user (top of the screen)
Step 3: Fill out the details and create username and password for the teachers
Step 4: Share the login details with the teachers.
Teachers then can go ahead and reset their passwords.
How do I reset my password?
To reset your password, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Log into www.nzcerassist.org.nz
- Step 2: Click on Forgot Password. You will receive a message saying that a password reset link has been sent your registered email address.
- Step 3: Go into your email, check your inbox or spam folder for the reset link.
- Step 4: Reset your password.
- Step 5: Log in again with your new password.