Welcome to NZCER Assist
Some exciting features of our user-friendly platform include:
- The flexibility for both online testing and entering data for paper-based testing.
- Our subscriptions are annual, this means flexibility in choosing subjects for purposeful assessment.
- Completing an SMS upload each term before testing creates assessments, classes, and tokens for online assessments within minutes.
- Teachers can have their own individual accounts, be assigned to their classes, administer tests and view reports. This user account is also taken with them when moving schools.
- Once testing is complete, students' data can be downloaded into a CSV file and imported into your SMS system.
What is new for existing schools?
If you wish to remove a staff member that has left your school, you can archive their account
. This will mean they can no longer access the school's NZCER Assist account, but will have the opportunity to use their account in a different school.
To set up your site for Term 4 testing, please follow the steps below: (click on the links below for more information)
Subscription costs for the calendar year can be found here
Step 4: Each term, administrators need to complete an SMS Upload into our Assist site to create assessments, classes, tokens and data entry templates.
More actions (If applicable)
Step 5: Assign 2022 classes to teachers
(Please note: If administrators have previously assigned classes to teachers they can skip this step).
Admins can share a quick guide of NZCER Assist to their teachers by sharing the link here
For more step-by-step process information on completing tasks in NZCER Assist please click here
Feel free to get in touch with our Assessment Services team on 04 802 1630 or email us on email@example.com